Due to our adequate market experience and knowledge, we are offering customers’ Tea Tree Essential Oil; which is considered to be very essential in the field of aromatherapy. Our product is highly reputed and renowned for its purity, quality and long lasting fragrance and we make them available at specialized rates. Moreover, we develop these products with the most updated technology and they are adequately tested to guarantee product quality and reliability. They are supplied within specified time limits.
Description & History: The oil is extracted from the Melaleuca Alternifolia that has its origin in the northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia. It is also grown in many parts of the globe including China.
For centuries, this oil has been extensively used for its aromatic and medicinal properties. The ancient Australians used “tea trees” as a traditional medicine by inhaling the oils from the crushed leaves to treat coughs and colds.
Common Uses: Oil offered by us is antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and antiviral and is helpful in treating many ailments such as:
- Cold sores
- Yeast infections
- Acne problems
- Insect bites
- Minor cuts
- Scrapes or scratches
- Athlete’s foot
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Blends well with: It has the ability to blend well with Cinnamon, Clary sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme.
- Aromatic Scent: Tee Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, camphorous odor.
Cautions: Tree Essential Oil is suitable for external use only and its application may cause dermal sensitization in some people.